Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Month of Thanks: Day 7

I am thankful for my faith.
Even in times of doubt, it has worked in the background and sustained me. Part of that, I am sure, is owed to the intercession of my Grandmother, who would be 102 today on her birthday. While I didn't get much of a chance to know her here on earth, (she developed memory problems when I was rather young, and being a stupid kid, I wouldn't talk to her because even when.I was in high school she thought I was in 4th grade, and she died when I was in 9th) I know she watches out for me and protects me. I am also relatively sure she has guided me to where I am today. I was also named after her, so I always carry her with me.
My faith in God and specifically my Catholic faith has a lot to do with the person I am today, and I strive to be better formed by my relationship to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment