Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 2 - What's in a Name

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

Why did I name my blog "Whisperings of a Wandering Heart?" I am not really sure. It was the subtitle of my Live Journal, Life or Something Like It. Which is the title of an Angelina Jolie movie, but I often feel like her, like I am living someone else's life or the life someone else expects from me.

Anyway, back to my blog name. Usually I blog about my feelings, as a way to deal with stuff and purge, and feelings are the language of he heart or soul in that classical, philosophical sense, so my blog posts are the way those whisperings of my heart are communicated. And my heart is wandering because life is a journey. We seek and move our way through it. Also the name is somewhat poetic, and I used to write a lot of poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment