Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1 - I Think I Can!

Ok so since I am so horrible at actually blogging, I am 30 day challenging myself.  :)

Here's the List:
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, Day  One: A Recent Picture and 15 interesting (they'll be facts, I don't promise interesting) facts about yourself.
It's recent, from like 5 minutes ago. :)

  1. I love pasta, I think I could eat it everyday.
  2. You won't believe this if you have known me a while, but I am actually pretty shy, I don't like being in large groups with a lot of people I don't know.
  3. I am terrified of trying things, because I am horribly afraid of success.  
  4. I wear my heart of my sleeve.
  5. I fully believe that everyone is good, and I am really trusting, but if you lose my trust, you probably won't get it back.
  6. I have a really good memory, especially for useless information.
  7. I actually really do like Twilight, even though I think the books and movies are dumb, the story is told fairly well, and I have read the books multiple times and own the movies, Eclipse is by far my favorite.
  8. I love to sing, and my neighbors probably hate me for that.
  9. This lady in my church choir told me I had some of the prettiest voices she's ever heard, and instead of just saying thank you, I wanted to ask her if she needed her hearing checked.
  10. I have pretty bad self-esteem.
  11. A lot of the time I feel like people only pretend to like me  to my face, but really can't stand me and wish I would disappear.
  12. I hate myself for this, but I still love Joshua, and sometimes I do miss him, but I know I am better off without him, and I am a better person than I was 2 years ago now.
  13. I really want to be a mother, more than just about anything else.
  14. I want a PhD just so I can say I have one, then I could feel like I really accomplished something
  15. I've been told that I am too honest, does any of the above collaborate that? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment