Monday, October 15, 2012

Ramblin' (wo)Man

I am at that point, where I have so much to do, that I just want to do nothing.  Today wasn't totally wasted, I went to class, read the last chapter for one class and maybe a third of my reading for another class. Then I left the library to have lunch and take a quick nap, that's where it all went to hell. Instead of taking a nap, I watched 3 episodes of Bunheads (Thanks Peter for getting me hooked on that) and then attempted to read. That didn't work out so well because I was having trouble focusing due to the lack of the aforementioned nap, so I watched an episode of Friends and put all my readings into their appropriate binders as I watched 2 episodes of Grimm, needless to say, I am as caught up on TV as I can be, oh wait no, I haven't watched Downton Abbey, but my work is no where near done. I have a paper due Thursday that I have no idea what I want to say in, and a lot of reading to do.  It's so overwhelming. Not to mention, my bank account is so not looking good.  I was checking my Walgreens application and it still wasn't done, so I completed that. I really hope they call me in for an interview because I really need a job. Not sure how I am going to fund my living expenses for the rest of the year. :(

On a happier note, Peter came up this weekend. It was wonderful to get to see him, and we had a lot of fun. Friday we met downtown by Boston Commons and walked through the Common and the Gardens in the cold and had dinner at Cheers, such a tourist thing to do. Then Saturday, we got up, went to see the cemetery where Paul Revere, Sam Adams, John Hancock, et al are buried, walked all over downtown, went to Quincy Market, and then went to the harbor.  We grabbed a quick lunch and hopped on the T to meet some people at the STM to go apple picking and wine tasting. It was so fun! Sunday we went to Mass at St Cecilia's, had lunch with some STMers and chilled out til it was time for Peter to leave.  Then I did my homework, bummer. I miss him a lot. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment