Saturday, October 27, 2012

Living alone is better . . .

I miss living alone. When I lived alone the following things never happened:
  • Just finished cleaning the entire kitchen, ready to start the dishwasher when I finish with one last dish, and someone comes home and uses just about all the things in the kitchen. So much more for me to put away since it is still my week for dishes.
  • Have to goo to the bathroom really bad and someone is in the shower
  • Feeling unwelcome in your own home (well sometimes if I popped in in the middle of the day Augie would give me weird looks)
  • Feeling exiled to your bedroom because the roommate who has a TV in her room is watching TV in the living room
  • Being able to just walk to the bathroom from your bedroom with out having to be overly concerned about who might be outside either, like a roommates boyfriend
  • Not getting a hot shower because you weren't the first one up.

I might feel differently if we ever did anything together, but I really hate this 3 strangers in one house deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment