Monday, October 29, 2012

Every Four Years . . .

It seems like every four years my life sort of falls apart, and it's been four years since the last time, so it makes total sense that it would do it now.

Not sure how I am paying the rest of my bills for next month, rent is covered, but the others not so much, and I have no money for next month. I am trying to trust it will all work out, but I am also concerned about eating and stuff for the next 2 months. I should be OK in the spring, especially if I manage to get a job.

I am just so frustrated and so lonely. I am pretty sure I am lonelier now, living with people than I was when I lived alone. I also miss my kitties. Well really I miss Augie. He always seemed to make me feel better.

I just don't know what to do, anyone want to donate some money to a good cause, me?

No comments:

Post a Comment