Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 9 - I Did It! (hahaha)

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days



 I never feel like I have accomplished much or that I matter much, so things I am proud of, are few and far between.  



But, that being said,  I am rather proud that I have kept of this with challenge, and this past week I have taught myself how to use Publisher, not that it is that hard, but I figured it out on my own. 


Also, on Sunday I hit a low F#, you know, like a tenor note, 3 ledger lines below the treble staff.  It was just during warm up, and it wasn't particularly comfortable, but I had sound down there.  :)  I am a high soprano after all.  Even though I know someone who keeps trying to recruit me to the altos.


I made some yummy chicken the other day, I marinaded it in chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cilantro, half a Shiner Bock, and some garlic.  Super yummy.


I feel like I am reaching for stuff here, probably because like I said at the beginning, I never feel like I have done much or that what I have done matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment