Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 26 - With a Little Help From My Friends

Day 26- What you think about your friends


Umm, I think they are all assholes, isn't that what everyone thinks of their friends?


Just kidding, I don't feel that way at all.  I love my friends.  I have an awesome support system and plenty of people who I know love me.  


Some of my friends I see a lot, and some I see really rarely, and most of those that I see rarely, can really be counted as my best friends. Cory and Amy come to mind in that category.  I have some new friends who have become good friends, and some old friends that are slipping to the wayside, but I guess that's just life.


I would do just about anything for one of my friends if they asked, and I hope they would do the same.  I know of 4 that would drop everything at the drop of a hat to be with me when I was in desperate need of company and cheer.  I know some awesome people.  I would do the same for them too.  :)


To quote Eddie Vedder: "I'm a lucky man to count on both hands The ones I love... Some folks just have one, Others they got none, aw huh..."


Well, I am not a man, but the point remains the same, and 2 of my best friends are my brother and sister, I know they've got my back. 





No comments:

Post a Comment