Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 13 - Hurt

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


Can I pass on this?  No? Okay. 


Dear Susan,


Your unwillingness to let go of the past is causing me to vulnerable and unstable in my pursuit of the future.  I understand we have been through a lot in the past 29+ years, and that is to be expected, especially given the events of the past 2 or 3, but hey most of the time we are doing better right?  I know what happened sucked, and that we had no say, and that it disrupted our core values, but it's time to for healing and moving on.  So please try to let go, and stop brining certain people to mind often.  I don't want to think about him.  I don't want to love him anymore.  I am not really asking for that much okay.  So please, act with urgency on this matter.  Our sanity depends on it.  I feel ready to  move on, and you should too.  It's time.


Love ya bunches,
Susan

2 comments:

  1. You're one tough cookie. You know that were I in the same place that you were when everything happened, I'd have totally lost it and probably committed an act of violence worth of jail time. I mean, I almost did with my retarded J-who-shall-not-be-named and that, in retrospect, was a relatively amicable and equal decision. I know you doubt your strength, your courage, your decisions, but you really shouldn't because you've done well in every bad situation so far. And I heart you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, I think I expect too much of myself sometimes. I love you bunches too!

    ReplyDelete