Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 14 - We Are Family!

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

Back row l to r: Michelle, Mom (Margie), me, Joshua, Dad (Tom), and Billy
Middle row: Gramma (Gerry), Taylor, and David
Front row: Elizabeth and Robert

I picked this one because the last few times my sister or dad has been in town some one has been absent, usually Taylor.  This picture also has 2 non-family members in it Joshua and Robert (although, Robert is my "Church" mom's grandson, so he's almost family). I like this picture because we are all dressed up, that rarely happens.  I see my mom weekly, David and Gramma sporadically, and the rest of them when they come down from Tennessee or we go up there.  So I haven't seen Taylor in over a year and a half.  When I do see her in May it will have been a full two years.  







1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we are all dressed up, but you could have used photoshop for that other non-family member.

    ReplyDelete