Saturday, March 2, 2013

Four Weeks and For Weeks

Well four weeks ago this morning, I got that phone call, and it feels like it has been an eternity and an instant all at once. Part of me can't believe it has only been four weeks since my heart got ripped out and stomped on me, and another part of me feels like it just happened. I started watching How I Met Your Mother. I am mostly through the second season and I just watched Marshall and Lily's wedding, and it made me so sad because it has been four weeks since I have talked to my best friend, four weeks, and I really truly thought he and I would be married one day. And now, just thinking about it, my heart hurts so much. I feel so replaceable and worthless, that I could so easily be cast aside for another. I keep hoping he'll come to his senses and take it back, even though I know, that is totally a false hope. I just don't even know, I totally feel like a part of me is missing, like I am no longer whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment