Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Here Comes the Sun . . .

Because it's March 13th, and I don't want to do any reading, and I am freaking out about my midterm in an hour and 40 minutes, here are 13 things for which I am grateful . . .


  1. The sun is shining and it is almost warm outside
  2. After 6:20 this evening I am done with classes for the week
  3. I think other than Friday night I have the weekend off!
  4. It's almost St. Paddy's day!
  5. Lent is halfway over.
  6. It's less than a month to my birthday, which is on the 6th of April. :)
  7. I am caught up with my readings for the week.
  8. It's almost Spring.
  9. Most of the snow is melted.
  10. I woke up this morning.
  11. I have enough food to eat.
  12. I have clothes to wear.
  13. And, last but most definitely not least, I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment