Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stuff I Love

Here is a smattering of things I love, in no particular order. :)

Augie:

Arrg I'm a pirate! Cheese is my Booty!
Singing
Music in general
The Beach
This is Disney's Castaway Cay! I wanted to live there.
Food
Chocolate SoufflĂ©, yummy!
The color pink
Lists
Glee
Photography
Crafty things
An Advent wreath I made. It hold voltive candles or tea lights.
A blanket I crocheted for a friend's baby.
A scarf for my youngest niece.
A scarf for my oldest niece, with her name on it! and in the top left corner,
is one of the Gryffindor scarves I made for my ex-sisters-in-law.

These are just a few of my favorite things



2 comments:

  1. Man...I LOVE Glee, but am finding myself completely distracted by the fact that Rachel is suddenly dressing "trendier" and having lost weight since last season...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been too happy with this season.

    ReplyDelete