Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Blog!

Hi All,

Well there is no one reading this.  I imported my old blogger blog, well the best posts anyway.  I haven't used it in a while, that is why the post are all from like 2008 or before.  I have been blogging on Live Journal, but no one is really there anymore, so I abandoned ship and came back to blogger.  Google really will rule the world one day.  Consequently, anyone know how to import LJ posts to blogger?

I don't have anything really interesting to say today, not feeling very inspired.

I like the blogs that use MS paint, but really, I am lazy and that isn't going to happen often.  I do need to find a creative outlet though, I am feeling restless.

1 comment:

  1. i am reading! i have been reading your LJ too but this will be easier to see since im on blogger too :-P my blog uses ms paint but im thinking you might now that already since i shamelessly promote it all over facebook. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete