Thursday, August 9, 2007

Starting Fresh?

The beginning of the school year is weird. Decorating your classroom again, the same materials, but its all different. OK, well I do have some new to me stuff this year but still. I have my work cut out for me, there are a few things Archbishop DiNardo wants to see in the Schools if he comes to visit, and he has yet to come to Seton. I need to teach the kids about St. Paul, teach them parables, familiarize them with all of Scripture, decorate the halls with religious art, and teach the curriculum. I think I will start the year out with a lesson on St. Paul, and I was thinking about "Scripture Wednesday" where on Wednesdays the kids will study something in Scripture. I am striving to be interesting and creative this year. Maybe partners presenting a chapter. I dunno.

I am also struggling with having time to go to the gym around work, but I know, I have to make myself get my butt outta bed, and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment