Wednesday, May 1, 2013

5 Things that Suck about Spring Semester Final Exams


  1. It is May, and gorgeous outside, and I am stuck inside trying to write papers.
  2. It's May and I am supposed to focus.
  3. It's the end of the whole school year, and I am burnt out.
  4. It is a lot of work to do in a small amount of time. By next Tuesday around noon I need to have finished this 9 page take-home exam and reread(?) half of the massive amount of reading for my Church History oral exam. Then by Thursday at 4, my 20-30 page research paper on assisted suicide is due, which I have some books for, but haven't even started to look at, and Friday I have a 10 page paper due for John and Virtue Ethics, but I have to work that day during the day so it needs to be done before Friday, say what?
  5. I just don't care anymore! Well, that isn't entirely true, but it is almost accurate. My "give-a-damn" is pretty broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment