Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Things Standing Between Me and Freedom

Things standing between me and freedom, or what I have to have completed by 2 weeks from tomorrow:
  • Work 8 - 4 on Saturday and 3 - 11:30 on Sunday (which means I am not getting home 'til almost 1)
  • Read ~30 page for Fundamental Theology by Monday
  • Read ~100 pages for Doctrine of God and write a 1 page paper by Monday at Noon
  • Write a 250 word response paper for 3 Doctors of the Church by Wednesday
  • Read 84 pages for Fundamental Moral on Friday
  • Answer 3 Questions, 1000 words each for my exam in Fundamental Theology by 9 AM on Monday, Dec. 10
  • Read ~60 pages to finish the Johnson book, read the USCCB's statement and her response
  • Write 2 papers about the above (10 and 5 pages) by Noon, Tuesday, Dec. 11
  • Write a 20 page paper of Natural Law and Freedom by Noon, on Tuesday Dec. 11 (yes, at the same time as the other one!!)
  • Write a 15 page paper about Hildegard of Bingen and her music by Noon, Thursday Dec. 13
  • Plus work the weekend of Dec 8 and 9, well hopefully not on the 9th, I asked for that off.
I am gonna be a busy girl the next two weeks. Please pray for me to stay focused so I can get all this done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment