Thursday, November 17, 2011

Complicated . . .

That just about sums up my existence right now.

Everything is complicated.  There are some really good things, like I finished my Grad School Apps, just waiting for my recommendation letters to come in and they'll be complete.  Probably won't know anything until March though. So I wait, I wait, and I wait, something I am not good at.  And the diet is going well, 14.6 pounds lost in about 7 weeks which puts me averaging 1.8 pounds a week, healthy and steady.

On the other hand, my job is totally leaving me unfulfilled, and there really isn't anything new for me to learn or do here, so I just feel stuck in a rut.  August can't get here soon enough (again with the waiting).  And someone I care about really deeply hurt my feelings a lot, and refuses to apologize.  Which to me means they must have meant what they said, and I am not OK with someone in that relationship feeling that way about me.  Why else would you not apologize for a very hurtful thing you said?  Ugh and the most frustratingly complicated part of the whole thing is the one person I really want to talk to about this is the person who I am not talking to because of this!

I am so stressed out its unbelievable.  I am surrounded by craziness everyday at work, not to mention, not stimulated at work, there is nothing going on here.  My finances are all in disarray and I barely have anything left after paying my bills.  And now this other thing.  I haven't slept well in weeks, and I have been feeling really icky for the past week.  Something's got to give.  

No comments:

Post a Comment